Our team is looking for an Unity game developer that is an expert in creating and implementing animations in Unity. Also, this person will be taking care of the front end tasks such as:
- Polishing, refactoring, and completing our existing front-end code in Unity.
- You must be a great communicator and be comfortable with written and spoken English.
- You must have a long term attitude. This will be a part-time job for many months and will eventually move to a full-time position. This is a large project and there will be other projects that follow this one.
- You must have experience working on 2D Mobile games and specifically 2D Mobile UI in Unity such as scroll lists, tabs, screen transitions and adapting UI to all phone and tablet screen sizes.
- The code must be solid, clean and update-able for years to come as it will be reused for future projects.
We am giving preference to developers in Kiev that can do an interview in person by July 11th, 2018. This is a long term position and will have a set hours per month once we are sure you are a match for our team. Our team works entirely remotely but is based in the U.S.A.
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value