we are looking for experienced tutors who have extensive knowledge in Philosophy(Introduction to Logic and Critical Thinking) .
The goal of this position is to create a study guide based on the materials that we provide and help students study well in short time.
• Compile an Exam Guide for students prior to Term Test/Midterm/Final according to the course lecture slides, textbook, assignments, past exams and tutorial questions.
• Fluent in English
• Fast learner
• Familiarity with all content typically covered in a university course for Philosophy
• Clear and organized when creating the Exam Guide for students
• Detail-oriented and patient
• Prior tutoring experience is an asset
• Minimum of Bachelor degree (or in progress). Master’s Degree and PhD are an asset
The compensation rate for this project is a fixed $120 or $40 per chapter.
1st Milestone will be set as 1/24 - 5:30pm(EST) - for 1 chapter
2nd Milestone will be set as 1/26 - 5:30pm(EST) - for another 2 chapters
February 22, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value