I'm looking for an experienced UE4 developer with knowledge of blueprints to help develop an interactive UI for my Oculus Rift VR application.
The menu is controlled by the Oculus Rift Motion Controller and should include the following functions:
• Step 1: Select Level
• Step 2: Select prefered time to stay in the selected level (5min, 10min or 20min)
• Step 3: Select Background Music Selection depends on selected time in previous step (for example: user has chosen 5min - only 5min audiofiles are available)
• Step 4: Level with preselected options will start
In Game Menu:
• Countdown will show the remaining time
• Button – Background Audio On/Off
• Button – Quit Level
In Game Menu should appear and hide by clicking controller button
Final result will be an working Unreal 4 Project, including Blueprints, UI and demo levels.
This is a short term project and should be finished until end of 01.2018. My designer and I will assist as much as possible in creating necessary content such as buttons and other UI elements.
Wireframe, Flowchart and Demo Levels are available.
Thank you very much
January 5, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value