This job requires basic HTML knowledge to update approximately 175 web pages, changing only one number on every page. The website ranks 175 items and the rankings change every year, so it's time to update for 2014.
Here is the process:
1. Open each webpage one at a time in an HTML editor.
2. Make one change on each of approximately 175 pages.
3. Save each page after making the changes.
4. Upload all pages to the web after all pages have been changed. This is a simple process I will explain with a video.
1. Basic HTML knowledge.
2. Basic understanding of websites and the internet.
3. Willing and able to learn new things quickly.
4. A good eye for details.
5. Good American English speaking and writing skills.
If you accept and successfully complete this job, I will have additional work on this and other websites. Tasks I plan to outsource (not necessarily all to the same person) include:
1. Photo research and basic editing.
2. Video editing.
3. General research.
4. VA tasks.
Please let me know if you are interested in this job. When you respond, please start your response with, "Dear Mr. Pat," so I will know you read the entire description.
Thank you very much for your interest.