We are looking to upgrade a client site with new features to the existing PHP search system that was created some time ago for a Medical (Find a Provide) website. The system was custom-created-externally and we've modified the front-end development as much as possible. We need an experienced Backend PHP Developer with Database development experience to add to the job and give a minor tutorial on the work.
- Add additional Search Fields for more refined searches
- Mapping Providers & Directions to Location (Add a googlemap link for each search location)
- Mileage/Distance Searches (i.e. Search Radius from a particular point)
- Export/Print Results Capabilities for External Users Conducting Searches. [Unique Doctor/Provider Search Results (i.e. addressing same doctors w/multiple locations and/or multiple group affiliations)]
- Compare Provider Options (Add a compare tool to list results side-by-side in new _blank href.
- Possibly a more User Friendly way to convey search results (Maybe a better searching method that doesn't take up too much resources?)
February 8, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers