Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
I'm a fellow freelance (https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~016c617f2624c8ac7a/) looking for some urgent assistance transitioning from DynamoDb to RDS.
I have a current API that is fully functional using Lambda/API Gateway/Dynamo, etc. I'm looking to update my API to send the data to RDS as it suits the use case much better. I'm not as skilled in mySQL and my project is getting behind.
I've got one Lambda send function working in the gui but am having trouble getting it into mySQL. It's proven to be hard to troubleshoot.
I do have aws business support if it is required but so far, it hasn't been super helpful.
*Perfect world situation:*
1) Minimum requirement, help get, or just takeover to get the initial Lambda call sending to our mysql database. This is the number one priority. In a perfect world this would be done by the end of the night.
2) Once that is working the next step would be to get the Update, List and Delete function up and running. I can probably do this by replicating what you did with the create function but I'd be more than happy to let you just knock them all out. It might be the best use of our time if you're able to work it in within the next day or two.
3) Following that I might need some help with queries and pagination for the 'admin dashboard' but it's not required. I am about to start working on another portion of this site and would just like to focus on that if possible. Ideally the pagination/queries would be done by the end of the week or weekend.
Honestly I don't think those are going to take a ton of time for someone with experience. I'd love to know a rough estimate of how long each of these would take.
Additional things I might want to pass off are moving our pdf string to s3, help with new Lambda calls, optimizations, etc.
Once the admin database is functioning properly, the deadlines won't be as stressful. I've just spent a lot of time fighting this blindly so we really need someone to help us get back on track.
Things to note:
- In order to get full access to the project, you will need to sign an NDA.
- The initial functions are urgent, but other things aren't as urgent so be prepared to dedicate some time.
- This is an opportunity to build a really great relationship. I am more than happy to provide additional work if you're looking.
The ultimate goal is to use the client's resources a little better when it comes to these things I'm not familiar with.
Please let me know if you have any questions, etc.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Less than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers