We're looking for a web designer with mailchimp experience to create a new template for an outgoing mail campaign.
The template shouldn't be complex but will require:
- Incorporation of campaign visuals (photos, interpretation of existing design elements)
- Design/creation of editable buttons (so we can swap different text in for different emails)
- The incorporation of a sidebar that can be customized to include text-only, text and an image, or multiple images with multiple small blocks of associated text.
This project is a one-off, but we're looking for a contractor for regular projects. We'd like someone who can respond to (ridiculously) quick turn around times and "get to great" quickly.
1. reply to this posting.
2. Include some details about your skills and relevant experience.
3. Provide at least three samples of email templates you've designed.
We're an international NGO with ventures throughout Africa and Canada. The templates will be used on our annual peer-to-peer fundraising campaign, and will be seen by people around the world (a good cause, and good exposure)!
Thanks for applying.