I quickly need to find someone who can fix a username issue with office 365. We are running local AD sych for users on the account.
The problem is with 2 users. I created them in AD, then realised the format did not follow the rest of the organisation so i removed a full stop from the username of both accounts in AD. I then found this did not change the username in O365 as they were already created. I then deleted the users and recreated them again. Now it has added some numbers to the usernames in O365 when it recreated the two new users. The old users are still in deleted users and i'm not sure how to fix.