If you're vegan. And you love writing. This is your dream job :-D
Because I believe it's important to have a vegan, write vegan articles. Because you know exactly, why veganism is better for your health, the animals, and planet. That's the energy I'd like to see back in your writing.
3 years ago. I was eating a pound of chicken, two boxes of cottage cheese and a box of eggs.. a day! Because protein, you know. I had a house in Amsterdam, wearing expensive clothes and drinking heavily. Escaping in drugs as well.
One day, I lost it all. I literally destroyed everything I had.
Burned out. Depressed.
Best time ever, when I look back.
Now three years later. I'm vegan. Use essential oils. Drink Ayahuasca. Exercise daily.
Finally connected with myself. One year without beer! (no more drinking & drugs, healed from addiction) Took refuge into Buddhism and meditate daily.
I'm 6'8" and love to play the didgeridoo and surf. Travel around the world with an online coaching business. Instead of going back to personal training in the gym.
So I need your help.
Because I'm starting this business from scratch. I was on social wellfare and food stamps. Remember I told you I lost everything? I mean everything :-D
I've stopped that and now I have forced myself to make money online. With your help. I can't do this by myself, nor I desire such.
I'm way too overloaded with launching my new business that I want to outsource my first 5-10 so called "monster-articles." Monster-ish, because I want to see them at least 2000 words long.
Well researched on where people are looking for. With tools like "answerthepublic.com" for example. I want the articles to overdeliver value and answer a lot of questions. No filler or fluffy language. No wasted words. Simply the best article you can write. Each sentence should contain new information. Don't worry on SEO/keywords too much. Write persuasive/compelling.
(why vegan - what's veganism - how to - where to get your protein from - how much protein do we need - B12 - vitamins & minerals - carbs-fat-protein, fiber, iodine, zinc, calcium, everything!) - recipes - how to calculate calories for weight gain/fat loss using
2. Fitness training (progressive overload- hypertrophy v.s. strength training - time under tension - rest -
3. Meditation (the power of meditation - why meditation - what is meditation - how to meditate - meditation tips - Free app called Insight Timer -
4. Essential oils ( I use doterra and have all the information you need online, on doterra.com top right corner resources on how to use oils, why doterra, what is essential oil etc. )
5. Supplements (life long vitality pack- doterra) perhaps pea protein, algue omega 3 oil, B12, creatine.
6. Ayahuasca (why ayahuasca, what is aya, how to aya, ayahuasca diet, history, etc, where to go, sjamanism, western approach,)
Then. I'd like to combine these and create my first ebook. The Vegan Lifestyle 101.
And use chapters from the articles on social media etc. So called content automatisation.
Listen up, the following is important. It's how to structure those articles:
I follow this 10 step procedure I'd like you to follow as well. Example below.
1. Choose subject
2. Choose subtopics
3. Extra research to above
4. Keyword research. (yoast search, google suggest, etc)
5. Find extra information
6. Create questions in reference to subject/subtopics
7. Table of content
8. Look for royalty free media (pixabay/pexels)
9. Use the power of video
Bonus. Answer questions in the article.
For Veganism: Use nutritionfacts.org and only that. We can't use any non-researched material.