Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.
U.S. located freelancers only
Marvin provides digital behavioral health services over telemedicine to athletes and medical first responders in the United States. Our mission is to end the one-size-fits-all approach to behavioral health, designing a unique treatment plan for each client, and providing culturally-adept care that best meets their needs.
We are looking for a passionate Videographer to join our efforts to provide therapy for athletes. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build and manage Marvin’s library of meditations, visualizations, and affirmations. You will work closely with our content specialists to create videos for specific programs, and to build out a repository of audio and video content that can be used with our therapist team.
Marvin currently offers works with a group of US Olympic and competitive athletes. While this role is remote in nature, you will work with a subsection of the noted teams and athletes to build out a library of digital media (video and audio).
1. Working with the Marvin content team to design a video library of visualizations, affirmations, and exercises for use in client care
2. Create video content to align with audio exercises
3. Analyzing the success of Marvin’s campaigns through key digital advertising metrics
- Bachelor’s degree or in a bachelor degree program
- Strong knowledge of media technologies
- Experience in creating video content (iMovie, Promo, Animoto, etc)
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of social media analytical tools, including Facebook, YouTube, and Google ad metrics
- Experience in building successful video media campaigns
- Past experience in social media marketing, with a demonstrated history of effective media campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills with sensitivity to diverse communication styles and priorities
- Experience working with in a mental health setting, particularly with healthcare professionals or first-responders
- Ability to improvise, work efficiently, and respond quickly to changes and a dynamic work-flow
- Proven ability to establish solid relationships with cross-functional teams
I am looking for a mix of experience and value
Project Type: Ongoing project
Skills and Expertise
Video Production Deliverables
Short Video Ads Jobs
Activity on this job
5 to 10
Last viewed by client:
15 days ago