This Job is directed to those who are recruiting, sourcing or researching. I need help in locating an engineer with a certain skillset and will pay a $500 flat fee for the resume, should it be a fit.
This Silicon Valley company is a low risk, well-run, pre-public company with a friendly, collaborative environment. They have strong funding, a strong management team, Tier-1 customers and disruptive, game changing products. This company is already on its way to being the 800 lb gorilla in their technology space.
We are ramping revenue and poised for a massively successful exit. Contact me and I can fill you in on the other attributes of this excellent company.
Video Firmware Engineer, RTOS, only 3+ yrs of experience required:
• H.264, mpeg, avc or other video codec formats + RTOS is the key
• Has worked on an embedded video decoder, or encoder.
• Has good working knowledge of video compression, not just handling video data at the system level.
• Has strong experience in multi-threaded hard real-time high performance environment.
• Has experience working with core code (below the API, rather than above it).
• Is prepared to stick around long enough to scale the steep but rewarding learning curve.
This will be fun, interesting, career enhancing and you have a chance to make a lot of money on the back end. BS or MS required.
Must live within about 50 miles of Silicon Valley or be open to relocating to same.
Will provide flat fee of $500 to anyone who can provide me with the right candidate.
Skills: video, rtos, multithreading, management