Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
Looking for an experienced video game developer/programmer that can successfully complete a game and be playable on multiple platforms. You will be the sole programmer working closely with the game developer and producer to release a 100% complete market ready game.
Vitamin Video Games is focused on creating games designed from a players perspective that blend, and invigorate genres by pushing to do something new in the medium. Each game will have its own unique graphics and sound, as well as an environment with deep gameplay consisting of nuanced mechanics, innovative systems, and complex strategies that will continue to reward players for a lifetime. In other words: truly classic games.
• Developing levels and performing various game programming tasks for PC and Console games
• Building levels in Unity, C#, and/or other languages
• Maintain accomplished assets throughout development
• Expected to create levels based upon maps and design documents
• Working closely with the development, art, tech and production to meet deadlines
• Integrate feedback into levels
• Experienced with Unity, C#, C++, or other development languages/environments
• At least one finished video game programmed by you
• Excellent testing and debugging skills
• Experience with version control
• Complete understanding of what it takes to complete a video game
• Ability to have the game playable on multiple platforms, Mac, Linux, Windows, Xbox, PS4, Desura, Steam, indieDB, etc. . .
• Ability to meet & work on and off site
• Passionate gamer and creative problem solver
• Ability to take this on as your own project and have a passion for the end result
• A love for traditional and classic games
• Aptitude in a non-programming development skill (e.g., art, audio, design, animation, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to take direction while implementing your own expertise
• Superior organization skills and works well under deadlines
*If hired, you will be asked to sign an NDA
*If successfully complete, there are more games with completed graphics, sounds and story ready to be made.
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers
Devices:iPad, Windows Phone, Android, Other, iPhone