Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
Needs to hire 5 Freelancers
My team and I are creating a new media brand to raise awareness and action for the world's most pressing issues. We are creating a video series covering various regions and identities affected by the Opiod Crisis in the United States. These videos will be heavily interview-focused. We aim to tell our stories from the people that are affected by these issues and to bring new perspectives into the media space.
Each video in the series will have a different focus topic. You would be responsible for creating one or two of the series depending on your experience. Potential topics would be:
- Effects of opiod use in white rural communities and specific regions (east coast, midwest, south, etc.)
- Effects of opiod use in Native American communities
- Effects of opiod use in Black communities
- Effects of opiod use in LGBTQ+ communities
- Effects of opiod use in homeless individuals
- Reality that much of opiod use is due to prescriptions
- Opiod use in tech & corporate industries
We are looking for video journalists able to work on a strict timeline and create strong narratives from the footage they capture. Please attach previous video work where you have shot, edited, and created strong narratives within your piece.
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value