We have an email marketing company but we also make animated videos for our clients so that we can put a link to a video in the emails we send out. See our portfolio - https://livemailers.com/m/store/portfolio
We are looking for a company/person that can talk to our clients and manage the production of the video. We have animators we use in India, we have a script writer we use in the USA and we use multiple voice over that we have from Fiverr.
We need someone who will manage the process from beginning to end.
1. We send you a questionnaire from the client explaining what they want the video to be about and they also give direction and information about their company
2. You then send that questionnaire over to our script writer. They will write the script and return that to you.
3. You will then review it and if it sounds good, send it to the client for review.
4. Once the client approves the script, you will need to create a cut and paste story board just using clipart from the internet.
5. You will send that story board to client for approval. Once the client approves the storyboard, you will send over the script to the voice over person.
6. Once the voice over person is complete, you will send over the storyboard and voice over to the animator to work on creating the animation.
7. Once the animators are complete with the first draft, you will send that to client for approval.
8. Once approve, we take off the watermark from the video and send over the final HD version to the client.
NOTE: Many times, the client wants to talk to you just to make sure you understand or to go over the storyboard or the script. You will need to be able to talk to them and represent yourself as an employee of Livemailers (not your own company). You will also need to be professional and well organized so that we can provide the quality service they are expecting.
We will provide you with Skype (international calling plan) and a local USA number. You will also get one of our email addresses to use and will be in contact with our operation team daily.
Our proposal for the above production management:
$50 for a 30 second video
$100 for 60 second video
$150 for 90 second video
- $50 for every 30 seconds more
NOTE: Most of our videos are 60 seconds – you will probably get 5-10 videos a month to manage. We have some right now – 5-10 to get started are that need to be completed.