We are interested in a professional Video/Audio Editing company to provide the following Service:
1. Review Raw Videos and Pictures from a Particular Events/Concerts that was filmed by us (We will provide access to a server with these files).
2. Create a professional short (3-6 minute) video that will show the highlights of this EVENT (Using the many raw Photos and/or videos provided).
3. Sweeten the sound so the singer/Piano player sounds good (no bad vocals or bad piano playing can be heard in the summary video).
4. Create Text with the Event Name, Date and any other highlights. Special effects and visual effects can be used, as long as the do not distract/detract from the concert performer.
5. Make sure the video looks and sounds professional!
The worker must have a very high skill level in creating professional videos and must have a very strong creative ability to make these videos interesting to watch. These videos must "move" and can not be "stale". These videos must keep the viewer engaged and not want to turn the video off.
The worker must have an excellent "ear" for music and must be able to know when a singer is not "hitting" the notes or when a piano player is not hitting the correct notes.
For each video that you create, we will have the option to give you 2 rounds of "notes". If the notes are followed exactly, then only 2 revisions will be necessary. If the notes are not followed correctly, there may be more revisions at no extra cost to us.
These videos will be posted on youtube when completed, so they must be "fun" to watch. Not "boring"
We have approximately 250 of these EVENTS that we need this completed for (250 videos to be completed).
THIS JOB POSTING IS FOR THE FIRST 5 EVENT VIDEOS ONLY! If you do a great job, we will re-hire you to do more. The bids we are seeking are for all 5 EVENTS, not PER event.So when you bid, you will be required to review many videos from 5 different events and create 5 Summary videos (one for each event). Please make sure you understand this before bidding.
Please note: Since many of these events are concerts, they may have been filmed by 1 or more cameras. You will need to review ALL footage provided and pick the best footage to make a compelling summary video of the EVENT. Some of the EVENTS are over 1 hour and have 3 or 4 videos and over 100 pictures.. Some are much smaller.
Please submit your qualifications and also please let us know you read this post, by telling us that you understand that this job offer is for 5 of these summary videos.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.
Skills: video, audio-engineer