We are currently looking for long-term content writers to fill our news content on our publishing website (link removed). The website deals with promoting animation and comics from Japan to an english audience. Writers must be able to commit on a weekly basis and communicate with our editors.
We are willing to pay USD 5.00 per article. These articles must be in the region of 300 to 500 words. Writers will also be given performance bonus up to USD 5.00 if the article does well in readership (USD 1 for every 200 views, up to 1000 views max).
Freelancer will need to deliver
• Minimum fulfilment of 3 written news articles from titles from Japanese animation (anime) or comics (manga). In some cases our editors will assign the topic to you.
o Articles will be written on content management system website (wordpress).
o Content writer may choose to write more articles if he/she chooses and will be paid the same rate.
o Content writer can be given up to 1 week to prepare all the articles.
• Articles must be at least 300 words long but do not exceed 500 words.
• Articles must be written of substantial quality. Must be original content and/or paraphrased from references. Editors will check for duplicate content.
• Willing to go the extra mile in their research of their assigned/ chosen topic.
• Able to handle multiple deadlines
• Able to think out of the box, to deliver new and refreshing article angles
• Commitment to communicate with respective editor on weekly basis.
• Willing to learn from feedback from our editors and improve upon their own work to fit our angles.
• Will be assessed by the editor at the end of the month. If we see what we like, freelancer will be given extended contract to write for us.
• Recommend changes to existing policies and schemes (When necessary)
Qualities needed to be successful
At least 6 months to 1 year of relevant work experience. We may accept individuals if the portfolio submissions are good.
The successful candidate must be a results-oriented team player, and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. He/she will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a desire to strive for continuous improvement. In addition, the candidate has to be highly self-motivated, independent, committed and resourceful with the initiative and drive to deliver organized and meticulous work. It is expected that he/she be proficient in the English Language.
Finally, must have reasonable knowledge or interest in Japanese anime and manga industry.
February 1, 2018
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates