I am a writer, teacher, and single mom to a wonderful 9 year old boy with special needs. I used to be a writer and creative director for Apple for 5.5 years. I am now going into the field of writing for Artificial Intelligence, and will be applying for a poetry MFA. I will be teaching two courses on Creative Writing for AI at Stanford in 2018.
I have more admin than I can handle, and that I can deal with. I'm looking for a skilled and proactive assistant for ongoing work, and hopefully a long term collaboration.
I am looking for virtual assistance expertise to manage admin work, and help me stay on top of all of my obligations. My son's needs are growing and I need help coordinating with a care team, finding more camps and resources, and helping him thrive. I also need help with research for my writing and for my teaching.
Work to be Done
- Provide general internet research and reporting
- Make outbound calls
- deal with Customer Service
- Manage billing and organizing receipts, paperwork. Experience working with insurance companies, medical coordination, service centers a plus!
- Research related to childcare such as find childcare candidates, research camps for children with disabilities, help research and send emails or make calls for services, etc.
- Perform other misc. tasks as they arise
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant
- Strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to get a 'yes' where others might get a 'no'
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates