Hi, Please read this job description fully if you are interested in this position.
I am looking for an excellent assistant to help me leverage my time as I run my eCommerce business. You will start slowly, with just a few responsibilities as a test - approximately 10 hours a week. If you and I work well together, you will take on more responsibilities and I anticipate the position to grow into a full time position.
- Excellent conversational English
- Strong research and writing skills
- Access to a reliable permanent internet connection and the ability to connect with me via Skype on a daily basis during business hours (PST)
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Social media experience with Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- The ability to independently manage a project from start to finish
- You should also be a quick learner and pay attention to the details
Please begin your cover letter with the sentence "I am your perfect assistant!"
To apply for this job please write a short letter that describes your fit for each of the 8 skills listed above.
Please let me know if you have any additional skills that can be helpful to me such as SEO experience, blog writing, graphic design skills, Wordpress, Google Analytics, HTML/CSS, Photoshop, Video editing, online marketing, etc.
I look forward to working with you. Thank you for your time!
Skills: marketing, english, research, design, test, facebook, twitter, pinterest, video