I'm Wayne Choi, a young physician in Canada with a busy schedule and multiple projects.
I'm looking for a virtual assistant who can help me with day-to-day tasks, about 1 - 2 hrs a day, ideally long term. MUST be great at English communications.
You'll be helping me out with a variety of tasks, such as:
1. Managing my calendar
2. Reminding me of appointments and deadlines (meetings, bills, project submissions)
3. Bookkeeping - entering my finances into spreadsheet system
4. Shopping! Finding best prices / research into items I want to purchase
5. Research/looking things up: housing prices, medical conferences and deadlines for submissions
6. Doing a variety of other tasks: must be comfortable trying new processes often.
If you are a good fit, there is room to grow in the position.
Who you are:
- friendly yet professional!
- detail oriented
- great time management skills
- able to prioritize tasks
- able to adapt to how we work: my tasks may be vague, but we'll grow to know how we work
- reliable: I should be able to depend on you for important emails and tasks
- trustworthy: you may have access to sensitive accounts. I should not have to worry.
- proficient in spreadsheet (Google Sheets/Excel)
- GREAT at English communications
Please let me know:
- your hourly rate
- what your hours of availability are in PST
- Your experience as a VA - how long you've been doing this, what you like about it, and what people say about you
Include somewhere in the subject line: Virtual NINJA!
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates