Experienced virtual assistant required with 5-star English speaking and 5-star English writing skills required.
Ability to work in Australian Eastern Standard Time is an advantage but not compulsory.
Experience is necessary as this role is important as you would be representing the CEO and have close contact with him.
Some duties that may include are:
- Effective content writer
- Phone calls to team members;
- Phone calls to organise appointments;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Effective communication skills;
- Email replies;
- Polite, professional phone manner;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Excellent time management;
- Ability to prioritize tasks;
- Phone calls to prospects;
- Event organizing;
- Internet research;
- Posting adverts as required;
- Posting adverts on odesk for specific skill attainment;
- Data base management;
- Assisting the CEO's scheduling;
- Manage multiple projects;
- Proof reader;
- Dictation & transcribing
- Design and web page creation is an advantage but not compulsory;
- Ability in Internet Marketing is an advantage but not compulsory;
- Plus other miscellaneous duties that come from time to time.
Mac users would be an advantage, but not compulsory.
The applicant must have experience in virtual assistance systems to ensure the relationship works efficiently and smoothly; as the CEO is extremely busy and has little time for training. Experience is essential.
The applicant must be honest, trustworthy, reliable, fast, efficient, productive with high integrity.
I have initial hours of around 20-40hrs every fortnight to be increased to weekly.
Bonus's will be offered to the right candidate.
The position is ongoing for the right candidate.
I look forward to your application.