Support marketing with databases tasks usch as using filters, entering and checking customer data, complete customer records using google searches or our order data, help with basic email promotions for our retail business, work with images, and putting together marketing lists. You may also be asked to proofread, help fill out forms, or do other admin tasks to keep tasks moving along in the day to day business.
* Fast typing speed with accuracy, over 50 wpm. Please submit a typing test when you apply.
* Logical thinker, good with identifying errors or completing forms, asks for data you don't have
* Experience entering customer data, careful and detailed person
* Good writer with excellent fluent English. Good grammar and writing ability too!
* Experience in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
* Interested in being part of a team in a growing business (We use Teamviewer and/or anydesk for remote access)
* Tech savvy and Good problem solver - figure out problems and help solve them!
* Detail Oriented
* Looking for consistent work from home.
* Work environment with backup internet and good internet preparedness. Please submit a recent speed test when you apply.
* Experience as a VA, especially with email marketing, SEO, keyword research, SEM, etc. are a big plus.
* Ecommerce experience is a plus
* Sales and customer service experience is a plus
* Rental experience is a plus
Hours to be determined
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value