I am looking for someone to help me with the daily operations of running my real estate brokerage. Here are some of the tasks this position entails:
• Pull all the information regarding a property for sources such as PropertyShark, GeoData, MLS and RPR
• Get Google Maps print outs
• Identify all points of interest around a specific location (Ex. Close to public transportation, shopping, places of worship, restaurants, parks, schools, highways, hospitals, distance from city) using online resources. The objective is to create a map which shows all the businesses, services, & etc. that highlight the neighborhood and the subject property.
• Come up with the price of the property using different programs such as PropertyShark, GeoData Direct, MLS and Realtor Property Resource.
Marketing & Listing Coordination
• Ordering and scheduling pictures and videos between project managers, photographers and videographers.
• Filling out MLS Listing Docs
• Creating engaging property descriptions to be used for marketing
• Uploading to the Long Island MLS
• Creating Flyers
• Posting on various online classified websites
• Set up email blast campaign
• Put on the brokerage website.
• Set up social media campaigns
• Set up a postcard campaign
• Preparing package for Open House
• Updating Reesio with transaction management items
• Following up with attorneys, agents, buyers, sellers to make sure the deal is moving forward
• Gather all the closing docs and file
• Input all closing information in a log
• Compile all MLS docs, contracts, HUD, etc. and file
• Get testimonials (LinkedIn, written, etc.)
• Create social media campaign to show a successful deal.
• Fluent in English
• Willing to learn
• Positive attitude
• Great time management skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Previous real estate experience
• Excellent writing and punctuation skills
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates