Are you the type of person who jumps in with both feet when it comes to organizing others? Do you thrive on managing multiple demands in a fast-paced environment? Are you lovely to work with? If yes, then read on!
Atarim.io is looking for an Executive Administrator to join our growing team for a full-time, remote position. We’re a software company that helps web freelancers and agencies better collaborate with their clients and team. We’re a team united by our shared values of innovation, hard-working, driven ("hungry") and highly communicative.
We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the WordPress space, serving thousands of customers from around the world and supported by a fully remote, diverse team.
You’re good at:
- Organizing all things in life
- Moving fast with minimal/no errors
- Technology and determined to learn new things quickly
- Being extremely adaptable and cost-effective
- Extra awesome
- You’re highly adaptable and driven
- You have a never say never attitude
- You’re able to catch even the smallest grammar mistakes
What you'll do
The daily responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing strategic administrative and project management support for the executive.
- Processing and managing emails and calendars.
- Scheduling internal and external meetings.
- Keeping the team "in check".
- Drafting and managing correspondence and communications on behalf of the executive, as appropriate.
- Social Media planning and posting on our accounts.
- Setting up eSignature documents and ensure proper completion.
- Initiating and completing orders and purchases.
- Booking travel and accommodations and meticulously filing expenses. Extra bonus, you find the best deals.
- Planning and executing various team events and off-sites.
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of recent, full-time administrative support, reporting to one or more executives
Experience working with executives in a rapidly growing environment preferably in technology.
- Highly proficient in Google G-Suite Apps and live chat management.
- A can-do attitude and natural ability to adapt in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with WordPress is preferred.
Why join us
Working at Atarim can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as paid holidays and sick days, internal training and room to grow.
Don't wait! Click Apply Now to join our team today!
* Please specify your monthly salary expectation.