We are looking for someone who is passionate about being organized and implementing systems. Gathering tasks and creating a process to get them done quickly and efficiently.
This position has long term potential and expanded hours up to and including a full time role.
The critical focus is to work together with our CEO to develop and implement systems for our growing business. The priority is streamlining our supply chain. We want a clear process of monitoring inventory of physical products, re-ordering, coordinating inspections, international and domestic shipping.
These systems will be documented and iterated as needs change.
You should be:
- Comfortable meeting via Skype/Slack or similar
- Eager to pull more work from us. Show us you can handle it and you want to do more.
- Amazon Seller Central Experience is a huge plus
- Experience in CRMs like Asana, Trello, Slack, Workast or similar is helpful.
- Well versed in Excel, Word, Google Drive
- Detail oriented and throrough
- Able to work independently
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers