My name is Tina Burrows. I'm a real estate investor here in the Pittsburgh area, and I need a part-time V.A. to make outbound calls to leads that I send to you.
Primarily, you'll be calling off of internet ads where people have placed their house(s) for sale. Occasionally I'll send you just a phone number of a seller that I got one way or another. Regardless...they are ALL warm leads and are already looking to sell a house.
There will be SOME in-bound calls as well. Some weeks there will be none, and others there may be as many as 15. Obviously not a large amount, so it won't be intrusive. The calls will be routed through googlevoice.
Your job is simply to COLLECT information. You're not selling anything, you're not negotiating a deal on their house, and you're not making any offers. You're simply filling out a form, and if the info looks good to me, then I or my partner will be in touch within a few hours.
All the Scripts and training that you'll need will be provided.
Here's the compensation:
$6/hr base salary, PLUS $2 per complete application that you get. If you're slow at the work, then you'll get 2 leads per hour. (If you don't improve your rate pretty soon, I'll be finding someone else). But if you're good, and in all likelihood, after just a week or two of doing the work, you'll be up to about 4 leads per hour. If you're super good, you'll get about 6. You do the math and figure out your hourly rate.
**** Please note that in order for you to get the advertised hourly rate, you will be earning the commissions mentioned above. **
You'll be working an estimated 5-8 hours per week, and evenings/weekends are totally cool :)
Characteristics & Qualities that are a must-have for the job:
* You absolutely must enjoy talking with people.
* You must have a friendly demeanor
* You must be outgoing
* You must be good with people. (Some people are just plain jerks, but still if you should be able to figure out how to get the questions answered.)
* You've got to be able to handle rejections. (Some people are very rude and just hang-up on you!...get over it! :))
* You absolutely MUST live in the U.S.A.
* You absolutely must speak clear and plain English...no accents. Well, I think I've narrowed down the field a bit...either this is a good fit for you or it isn't :)
I look forward to working with you! :)