Job Advert - Virtual Assistant
* Minimum two year work experience as a virtual assistant
* Competent in completing general administrative duties
* Must have an eye for detail
* Problem solving skills
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Need to be proactive in responding efficiently and promptly
* Leadership skills – able to instruct others & be culturally sensitive
* Available from 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, Sydney Australian time.
Initially, you will work closely with the Director in order to gain trust and insight into the business, policy and procedures. Over time, you will progress to working with the team and more independently.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Proactively manage a team of transcribers
* Ensure work is returned to clients efficiently and within designated deadlines
* Send the transcribers work as it comes in from clients and manage the whole process back to the client
* Always keep clients up to date on the status of transcripts.
* Handle and follow-up client enquiries that come in via email and respond accordingly
* You will need to be contactable via phone and Skype within the times above
* Communicate daily to the Director on updates of daily business activity
* Escalate issues to Director
* Reliable internet connection
* High level of English oral, written and comprehension skills
Benefits for you:
* Potential for long-term career development
* Friendly environment
* Opportunity to develop business, organizational and leadership skills
* Bonuses - personal and remuneration
HOW TO APPLY
* Please provide a detailed and personalized cover letter addressing the above criteria and how you meet each of the criteria. Also include answers to the following which will also be discussed when you are interviewed:
1. If you were required to hire and manage other contractors as well as report back to me on the
status of tasks, how would you go about doing this?
2. How would you manage your time effectively?
3. Would you ask me for help if you needed it?
* Please explain why you believe you would be suited for this position?
* Hourly Rate - $2 per hour plus bonuses for good work and pay rises