*Virtual Receptionists - $10/hr! Work 20 hrs/wk or more, 11am - 4pm Pacific Time preferred.*
We are looking for Virtual Receptionists who love to help busy professionals and small business owners succeed by connecting them with their customers.
You will be a receptionist for new customers, advocate for current customers, and personal assistant to numerous business owners and professionals.
We provide the most advanced software platform together with best customer support staff to make sure our business partners never miss a call from their customers. You will be part of the team that makes it happen. The company is founded by ex-Google and ex-Apple product designer and engineers in Palo Alto, California.
This position offers an hourly rate based on your previous experience. Our starting rate is $10 per hour and is paid weekly. Periodic raises are given based on improved performance and length of time spent with the company. We also have several bonus programs and a referral program. We invest in our team and offer support and management roles as their experience grows, and we support them in their growth towards continued education or career advancement.
This role is perfect for anyone with predictable availability at home looking to make some extra income and build their skills. We are fair & friendly people and would love to find somebody who wants to grow with us and have a great time!
• Prior receptionist experience
• QUIET environment
• Good typing speed (see test link below)
• Reliable working computer setup with audio/video capability (no viruses or malware)
• No known hardware problems (e.g., unreliable connection)
• Internet connection that meets our broadband requirements (see test link below)
• at least 4 hours/day and 5 days/week minimum availability
• Provide virtual (from your home) receptionist services for professionals ranging from attorneys to IT specialists to cosmeticians
• Answer incoming calls from prospective customers, follow instructions for handling the call, document the work in call summaries, and communicate with the clients we represent
• Be in front of a computer with Google Chrome browser open during your shift, with a headset connected (wired or wireless)
• Look for opportunities to make processes more efficient for both the customer and the professional
• Work with leadership to identify areas needing attention
• Greeting & People Skills: You’re a natural conversationalist. You make small talk because you enjoy learning about people and getting to know them. You’re comfortable with yourself and with others, in the office or at a party. You can break the ice like the best of them
• Typing: You can type fast enough to take notes on the call. Not quite taking dictation, but able to document things
• Memory: You’ll have no problem typing up notes after a call and making sure no info gets lost
• Organization: You’re tidy, mentally. You’ll see familiar patterns in client calls and see ways to group them, create FAQs, daily roll-ups or summaries of issues
• Writing: Your writing is grammatically-correct, coherent, friendly, and efficient
• English (fluent)
• Huge plus: Spanish (professional working proficiency)
• Availability 11am - 4pm Pacific Time
• Experience working in a law firm or attorney’s office.
• Event planning for internal (important meetings) and external (DIY clinics, advice sessions) functions
• Experience in project work, such as research or writing reports. We’ll occasionally want you to go look some stuff up and get us information about it.
• Basic web skills
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value