We are looking for a customer service agent to provide first-class customer service, via email and online chat. The position requires 8 hours of work per day, 5 days a week, including Saturday and Sunday. Candidates will be required to be online between the hours of 3p - 11p Eastern Standard time. The primary focus of the work will be to answer all questions, from customers, in our customer inquiry queue. Once that is complete, the agent will compile a list of frequently asked questions with the appropriate responses. If the agent comes across a question that does not have a previously identified answer, the agent will reach out to the company's representatives for a response.
- must be fluent or a native English speaker.
- exceptional English writing skills.
- proficient in writing professional emails.
- 2 years of experience in the Customer Service industry (minimum).
- experience in the Hospitality industry (preferred).
- basic knowledge of document sharing tools such as Google Drive, Zendesk, and Slack.
- interest in health and wellness, specifically healthy foods.