We are looking for someone to assist the general manager of an eCommerce store in making inventory purchases. We use custom software that searches a wide variety of inventory locations and deposits the discoveries into a basecamp team/project that needs to be consistently reviewed for qualified items that we may be interested in purchasing. Once an item is marked as qualified you will be assisting the purchaser in completing the transaction and watching an auction that may be tied to that acquisition.
Our top requirements are fluency in English and, if you're an overseas candidate, proficiency in accent reduction. You will constantly be engaged with team members in chat, phone calls, video conferences and SMS. We will provide the communication software (Slack, Google Voice, Phone Gateway, Etc.). You will need to have a quality Microphone, Webcam (HD recommended), and a smartphone is recommended but not required. Candidates willing to install our Slack account on their mobile device rise to the top.
1) Modern PC or Laptop
2) Smartphone is reccomended but not required
1) Fluent in English
2) Ability to work a certain amount of scheduled hours, so far the scheduled hours are (up and coming) Mondays 12pm-3pm and (right now) Thursdays 11am-3pm - there will be additional hours allocated for daily tasks. You will be spending the first few weeks, on Thursdays, training with the General Manager, so Thursdays is a definite requirement.
3) Reliable, modern computer, you will be asked to send a picture of your system hardware. We are looking for computers that contain at least the Intel i3 (or its AMD equivalent) and 4GB of system memory.
4) Experience with Google Docs, Google Sheets, Slack, Basecamp (or a similar project management tool like Asana), Google Voice, and Dropbox.
5) 2+ Year experience with either eBay or Amazon
1) 2-year business degree or 4-year degree in any other field
2) Accent Neutral if overseas
3) Intel i5 and 8GB of system memory on your computer
4) Google sheet mastery, familiar with various smaller auction sites used to find inventory, 2+ years experience in Slack, 2+ years experience with Basecamp
5) 3+ Years experience with eBay, Amazon, and Shopify
6) Experience purchasing inventory for resale in eCommerce environments
Rise to the top of the application process:
1) Submit an Audio or Video clip introducing yourself and saying why you would be a perfect fit for this job
2) Fulfill the recommended requirements
3) Discuss any experience with purchasing inventory for resale in depth, in your audio or video introduction
This is a permanent, long-term position for the ideal candidate, and will include a rising salary as we expand on this job role over time.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value