I am needing a Volusion expert to tidy my store before release.
Below are details to the job.
Once this has been submitted, I will review responses, and action appropriately.
1) Install company logo (top left) to be static on all pages
2) Ensure company logo works well with template/background colour
3) ‘Contact Us’ button (bottom menu) to include contact form, as well as email visible
4) Banner on home/first page to include 2 banners with 3 second change times
5) Various company logos (companies whose products I supply) at bottom of page, just above bottom menu (also to include a title above)
6) Nav 1 menu (top menu) inspired by http://www.cowboymagic.com, but left side menu to incorporate features from http://www.doversaddlery.com. Nav 1 menu is the menu at the top of the page. This has the categories of products available. I would like this to resemble that from file name cowboy attached here. The menu on the left had side should have detailed search, as in file name dover attached here.
7) PO to vendors to include logo and me in a suitable font/colour. The PO (purchase order) is the firm which is sent to vendors/suppliers to order more goods. I need my logo and colour scheme to reflect onto this. Also if an invoice is generated for a customer.
The second lot of jobs are:
1. How do we remove the 'become an affiliate' button?
2. Can we remove the 'Ecommerce web site design by Volusion' text down the bottom?
3. Is there any way to have the text 'Proudly Australian Owned & Run' here?
4. Remove the 'Tax' field from shopping cart, invoices, receipts etc. We do not charge a tax on our products.
5. The layout of the product pages is not that great. There are a few points below I would like to change:
5.1 Example - Home > Tack > Halters & Lead Ropes > Leather Halters > needs to be spaced a little further away from the product title (example Premier Belmont Halter)
5.2 The word 'availability" has 2 ':' after if (Availability::). This needs to just have one :
5.3 It is hard to find the review link (Share your knowledge of this product. Be the first to write a review » ). This needs to be below the product code. Also, the ratings from the customers (how many stars, of blanks stars with 'No rating yet - be the first" need to show up in the same place (under product reviews).
5.4 The tab which says 'description' needs to be larger.
5.5 The text in the description field needs to be a larger font.
6. The category called 'sizing guide' needs to be in the menu at the bottom, and also in the menu that sits to the right at the top.
The maximum budget is $220.
You must also quote "H&H" in your application, to show me you have read my request.
Skills: banner, design