If you are planning to ask for more money after bidding, please do not bid on this .
ABOUT THE PROJECT
1. The database will be online.
2. It will be accessed by people simultaneously around the world.
3. The users will have different rights. Some will be users for various purposes e.g. research but others should be able to create accounts (register and input relevant data.)
4. Analyses: users should be able to make queries, search for and download those information/data they want into word, pdf and/or excel.
7. Some of the users i.e. account owners may not have instant access to the internet so at some point I may want to have that facility/software where they can input the data into a stand alone computer and later upload it into the website when they have access to the internet. This will be done later though.
There will be member access and partner access.
Partner access will be able to create and maintain profiles on a per facility and a per individual basis.
Partner Admins will be able to make booking “slots”
Members will be able to search for and book appointments with partners.
• Member login,
• • Booking Slot search (by partner, by facility, by location)
• Make a Booking
• Email and text gateway communications (templates and copy to be provided to the developer)
• Database design and further scoping will be provided.
• Graphics and theming will be provided.
• Pages and end user flow will be provided.
• Text content (copy) will be provided, where relevant.
Key Design and Structural Considerations
• There will be a mobile application for iDevices & Android in future iterations.
• The site must be browser aware and be customized for display on mobile devices.
• The structure must be scalable and with the appropriate hardware be capable of handling up to 1,000 appointments per day (around 10,000 page views per day)
• The functional code must be optimized to allow for scalability and expansion of functionality.
• The code must be clearly noted and documented, such that future development can be undertaken.
1. Layout of - Webform in App
Customer First Name
Customer phone number
Customer preferred time to call
When the form is submitted the following happens:
1. A thank you page is displayed.
2. 4. The database stores that "IMS DBA"
5. . The ADMIN should be able to login and see their report which should show them an instant snapshot based on the last 30 days:
6. This would be a system where we could use for an unlimited number of clients so to have the function of adding a new client would be required.
DEADLINE: 10 DAYS FROM THE HIRING DATE.
Please feel free to get back to me if further clarification is required.
Skills: research, pdf, design, graphics, systems-programming, analysis