We're looking for an experienced project manager that can hire PHP developers, designer, database developers and manage them.
You start at $4-7/hr + bonuses and our pay grows constantly based on your performance and you can earn $16,000 first year.
NO companies NO salesmen NO unreal picture of woman profile...
ONLY professional developers
We pay attention to details and you must write properly:
> Start sentences with a capital letter
> Refer to yourself as "I" with a capital letter
> Leave a space AFTER the "." or "," and not before
> No capital letters in the middle of the sentence
1. What is you experience in hiring and managing developers?
2. How long have you worked in companies (not as a freelancer) and in what capacity?
3. What is your PHP level (1-10 best)?
4. How would you go about hiring PHP developers of 4+ yrs real experience?
5. How much do you think a PHP programer from Pakistan or India working 190 hours a month should earn monthly on a full-time basis?
6. What else should we know about you?
7. Can you work 50 hrs a week?
8. Can you work part weekends if needed?
9. What is your best bid for this secured full-time job? We recommend you bid $4 to $7 and remember that it's 190 hrs a month
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 6 months6+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers