We are looking for several native or fluent English-speaking team members to join Tradimo and help our users find what they are looking for on our website while highlighting our offers and premium services at the same time.
Tradimo Interactive offers the free mobile game Little Traders and the online financial learning website Tradimo. Our mission is to help people actively take control of their financial future by teaching them how to trade, invest and manage their personal finance.
Customer service plays a key role at Tradimo, because we see ourselves as the most customer-focused helper on the way to our users' financial freedom and generate key insights into what our users are looking for from our interactions with them in customer service. Therefore, customer service is no isolated department in our company, but something that every team member has done at some point during their career or continue to do next to other responsibilities. Depending on your skills and ambitions, this job can also be combined with writing and editing in our organisation as well as social media.
We have offices in Denmark and China, but many of our team members work across the world so that we use online communication channels also team-internally. Hence, you will always have access to other team members to learn from and have a good time with.
The interaction with our users happens via chat and email. Our users speak English, German, Russian, Arabic and Chinese and this role is for the English-speaking market, but any other languages spoken are beneficial.
Your responsibilities are:
1. Reply to Tradimo users via our customer service inbox, making sure that users receive an answer within 2 hours.
2. Interact with Tradimo users through live chat (when the user writes in the chat).
Between all customer service team members we want to provide coverage across all days and times of the week, therefore please let us know your preferred working hours and time zone.
Required skills and mindset:
- Fluent or native English skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Solution-oriented, customer-centric thinking
- Needed eventually, but not a pre-requisite: We are a financial education website, so you will have to acquire financial knowledge to help users in the best way, but you can learn this through our website and over time if you have no knowledge at the moment.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates