Hi, I'm a graphic designer and YouTuber, I have a relatively large following and am looking to build a web application for myself and my subscribers to join to learn and grow as graphic designers. I have surveyed subscribers and have been taking pre-sign ups for the past several months.
The project entails a full web application development including:
- Monthly reoccurring payments (with system to cancel or re-start payments).
- User profiles.
- User uploaded content. (only images and text, but formatted differently for three separate areas of the application.)
- Group forming (placing users into 4 large sub-groups.)
- Group forming (placing sets of 3 users into smaller sub groups within larger groups.)
- Live chatting among users in smaller 3 user sub-groups.
- Point system awarding user behavior (some classic gamification elements.)
- User voting mechanism.
- User commenting system.
- Notification system in application.
- Automatic e-mailing System.
- Simple tool populating hashtags based on user selected categories (does not need to scrape of find hashtags - will be populated on my end.)
- 2 or 3 static pages filled with content uploaded on my end.
- User friendly back-end system to update content and mange users on my end.
Please see attached interface mockups and menu items to get a better grasp of the scope of the project.
Note: All work does not need to be completed before official launch - can start with basic functionality and add new functionality every several weeks or months and according to user feedback.
The scope of this project is extremely involved - I am looking for developers who are able to think not only through all the entailed systems but make decisions with users and future growth in mind.
I would prefer someone who has previous experience themselves or on a team creating a successful product - all the way from ideation to completion, launch, user acquisition, and growth.
Please have the confidence, knowledge, and experience to be able to know before hand that you will be able to build a clean, well coded, well organized web application that would have no problem scaling. If another developer came in and saw your work they should be impressed by your skill, organization, and attention to detail.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this project and I hope to hear from you soon.
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers