UX/UI/Web Designer with a strong exprience in IA required for an emerging financial services startup.
What we offer:
You will have the opportunity to work in an early stage start-up using a flexible schedule.
You will be working within a small team of product managers and developers helping to develop innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed products.
You must have a good design sense, a strong technical background and an eye for making things better
- Help to define the user model and user interface for new products and features, based on some of the
Develop high-level and/or detailed storyboards, mock-ups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Gauge the usability of existing prototypes and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Deliver end-to-end UX and UI solutions – covering everything from user testing, wireframes and IA.
- Experience with best-of-bread tools in the following areas: Graphic Design (eg Adobe suite, GIMP), Web Designt (eg HTML, CSS, HAML),
Wireframes (eg Balsamiq, Axure) and UI Frameworks (eg Bootsrap, Zurb)
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- Software user interface design experience
- Capable of creating stunning graphics, icons and buttons
- Strong technical background is a plus.
- Solid analytical thinker with excellent communication skills
- Design portfolio that demonstrates solid knowledge of web design principles.
- You've a frightening attention to detail when it comes to the gnarly stuff of multi-user apps,
like exception flows, error states, validation, metrics and multi-variate testing
- Experience within finance is a plus
- You've already solved some productivity app problems in your career and are ready to show us your portfolio.
We have detailed specifications so would expect to be initially fixed with a possibility to go hourly later on