testXchange is an online marketplace for industrial testing. Through our service, business customers can quickly and easily find the right testing laboratory. In instance, to do material tests for the R&D of cars or aircraft.
You are taking the UX/UI lead in updating the design of our product. Working within a multidisciplinary team of developers and marketing managers, you will be highly collaborative, detail-focused and passionate about creating elegant and intuitive user experiences.
In this role, you will:
- own the UX/UI design in all major product areas (i.e. landing pages, lab search, user onboarding, project dashboards)
- work at the intersection of our product management and development teams
- lead all design stages from conceptualizing user flows to handing over finished mockups to our frontend developers
- Proven experience in designing the UX/UI for web products (ideally online marketplaces)
- Expertise with design and prototyping tools like Sketch
- Superb attention to detail
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value