Fixed Price: $100
Web Designer for 6 specific pages
Potential to continue on at 10-30 hours a month if you can do an amazing job with this project. We are looking for someone for 20-25 hours a week for next 2 months. If your design work is excellent, a full time roll is likely.
We are a San Francisco start up who is enhancing the lives of sports fans by providing the webs first curated sports interface personalized to each fan's specific interests, using next generation technology and an intuitive, beautiful design. We are redefining the sports news experience by delivering a customized sports page that becomes smarter each time you use it.
To be successful in the role, you will have proven experience designing, developing, and refining online products and interfaces. You should understand design from a user’s point of view, and be able to balance business goals with users’ needs.
• Good natured, flexible, leave-your-ego-at-the-door approach to web design
• Experience in beautiful web design roles on content-rich consumer websites
• Extensive UX Design experience
• Thorough understanding of overall website design, including basic usability, industry standards, architecture and navigation
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and good time management skills
• Rock solid skills in graphic design, with an eye for typography, palette development, intuitive layout, and a pixel-level attention to detail. You must have a deep appreciation for clean, simple, usable interfaces
• Experience with international websites and audiences
• Proficient to expert in: Photoshop and Illustrator
• Knowledge of HTML, DHTML, CSS & JS a plus
• Experience with simplistic thinking around overall usability and design approach to member and community features
• Proficient in speaking and writing in English
Candidates must have an existing portfolio of consumer facing web design. If you cannot design a page as beautiful as this one, please don’t apply! -> http://about.pinterest.com/careers/
Check out our product at http://www.ChatSports.com