Your task will be to web research what has been done in the field of Machine Learning in regards to Creative Story Telling. This should include (but is not limited):
- story invention based off key words
- automated story-boarding for movies
- story telling (natural language)
- story psychology
- story design
My goal is to receive feedback in EXL-format with useful links and info about all kinds of sources:
- white papers that have been written around the area
- university research groups working in this field
- YouTube or other educational material, or speeches
- Companies/Start-ups that work around this topic
The EXL-format is attached. Please use the automatic time logging system from upwork.
My hope is that people who anyways work around the area of ML would be able to collect connections and insights from their own field and point of view. As this area is developing very fast it will be impossible to print a complete picture of the market. However, I hope to get to the strongest hits within 10 hours of your work.
I would like to limit this job to 10 hours, first and then check where we land. If necessary I will extend the contract for additional hours or other tasks.
Less than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value