Curious if you can help us scrape image files. Here are the details:
- Site: Houzz.com
- URL: https://www.houzz.com/photos/query/living-room-sofa/nqrweh
- Output: Image files, full size only (not the embeds that are limited to 500px -- these are not the right images)
- Quantity: 100 test images, which are typically at least 2,000px wide and vary from image to image
- Provide updated .py file for our future use
Houzz makes it difficult to scrape (you definitely need an IP proxy), but it's a fun challenge. Let us know if you need to use our subscription to ProxyMesh.
To download the image files, you’ll need to use Curl. I usually store the URL of the image and `curl` them down. There's a command on unix systems that can request a file from the web given a specific URL. Link to Curl: https://curl.haxx.se/docs/manpage.html
All we need:
- Updated .py file
- 100 test .jpg image files
(No need to load to server)
$50 or best offer. Please let us know hours required to complete, so we can understand if more funds are required.
This job was posted from a mobile device, so please pardon any typos or any missing details.
July 29, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value