We are looking for someone to build a website where:
- users log in and authenticate
- users can see existing maps (data in SHP or GeoJSON)
- users are able to edit information on a map using map display and toolbar
- users can save (on server) the information they've created
- users can view their saved data or other users' saved data
It is similar to an OpenStreetMap editor.
The users do their work on top of an existing map, which they must not be able to scrape. This existing/base map will be provided in SHP or GeoJSON. It can be projected into a transmercator projection and left that way if necessary.
We have a sketch of the UI which I can share after we sign an NDA.
We do not have an existing framework or website for this. Therefore we are open on what technology you choose. Please include in proposal what technology you think would fit and why.
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers