Are you at the cutting-edge of web design? Are you interested in technology? Would you like to work in one of the fastest growing, most exciting new technology start-ups on the planet?
We’re looking for a web designer who can take our website to the next level – optimising our UX, content and lead-capture functions.
You’ll join an agile, fast-paced and, above all, fun environment where a typical week might see you working across any or all of the following:
- Designing and building web pages for the Bulbshare site.
- Improving user-flow and UX based on Google Analytics data.
- Building data capture forms across our on-site content.
- Embedding video across the Bulbshare website.
- Embedding downloadable content across the website.
Competency in the following is a MUST:
- Sketch, Figma, InVision or other wireframing tools used to mock-up website designs
- Knowledge of user-experience, user-flow,
- Up to date in all modern trends in web-build
- Detailed knowledge of WordPress development with experience / skills in PHP programming language
- Experience of front-end web design and development
- Adobe suite: Photoshop / Illustrator / After Effects Premiere
- Portfolio or examples of experience of web design and build
- Final Cut
- Other video editing skills
And the following would be great to know too: