Zumic is a music news website with concert listings. We recently launched our new website at zumic.com.
Since we launched, we have been doing meticulous QA and debugging with our internal team. Now we are ready for an outsider to come in and do a full QA on our website.
• Cross-hardware (Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile)
• Cross-platform (OS X, Windows, iOS, Android)
• Cross-browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Explorer; current and older versions)
• Must have a complete checklist strategy before starting
• Must be able to identify specific problems and assign the following priorities to each item: Critical, High, Medium, Low
• Must be able to produce clear and detailed notes to send to our dev team for appropriate fixes
We are looking to hire someone for a full website audit as soon as possible.
If we are happy with the audit, there is a possibility of ongoing work as we continue development.
Thank you for your consideration.
More than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates