We are looking for someone talented to design and build our new website. We want it to feel modern, exciting and also simple. We design custom products for luxury hotels, so this website will demonstrate our work and the services that we provide.
Please read below about the basic layout we need. You will firstly have to create a demo page/concept for us before we can approve and hire you.
If chosen, you will need to create FULL NEW CODE AND DESIGN, based on the following -
1. We need a heading (Out of the Box Group) section.
2. Three to four more sections:
a. "Discover" - (Who we are, What we do, Why choose us). These 3 should obviously expand to descriptions for each one.
b. "Explore" - images showing our past works/products.
c. "Projects" - shows some of our works with details about the individual project.
d. Logos of companies we worked with.
3. 5 tabs on top of page (for other pages such as, About us, Contact us...)
4. There will be several other additions (such as subpages) to be made to the website, that will have to be implemented as we move along.
5. We will need like we have on our Kosch.com and Ohhlicious.com a few data bases for us to be able to upload images to the website. (find sites listed down below)
6. We will also need you to implement our DesignView like we have on our other site, which is basically a flip-book which we have the software and will give it to you.
7. The site needs to work smoothly on all browsers and mobile devices.
We are looking to work with someone who has creative web design talent and experience. Our website needs to be attractive and stand out, as it represents our company!
Two of our sister websites that you may look at:
Kosch.com (main site)
I am looking for a mix of experience and value