I need an SEO VA who can take over a lot of basic SEO tasks to free some of my time. A lot of the work is pre-development research for website developments before building a new website and starting SEO campaigns.
The main tasks would be:
1. Manual keyword research. We do not use Adwords keyword planner or other tools as this is for local SEO with a focus on keywords that trigger a google maps listing to show. (I will train you on process)
2. take the keywords and create a silo schematic that shows the pages, page topics, and keywords and how they connect.
(not web development, just a visual graphic the developer and content writer can follow to implement your research)
I have included an example of a silo schematic but yours will have to include keywords and topics.
My goal is to have you become a project manager and replace me. Once we get you implemented in the process, I will send you a new project and you will be responsible for the following.
1. research and create silo schematic
2. send writing topics and keywords to content team
3. send development team site architecture
4. set deadlines with both, follow up and make sure both of them create the content/site based on your recommendations.
This can be a long-term partnership with huge potential for pay increases based on performance.
My business is important to me so please do not apply if you do not have the time to do these tasks in a timely manner.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates