ONLY APPLY if you are an experienced DRUPAL DEVELOPER, can provide strong track record with UpWork of over 500 hours high quality work and over 95% rate of success.
This job is for a Drupal expert - tester job for future jobs.
It is an entry job into other long term jobs (future jobs will be more complex) – all jobs will be Drupal related.
• You just need to implement minor/small level and a few medium level type of changes into an existing website.
• Many of these changes are very minor like:
• editing and change 2 contact forms, upload a new phone number, lessen the distance in between pictures and titles on the homepage, align the video with the text on the home page, top to bottom button throughout the website 3-4 page where I was not able to upload the meta data (solve the problem plus upload them), solve spam, implement H-tags, set up a Master Admin into the admin area, - reduce the height of the rolling banners in the home page, move the testimonials in one single menu (instead having 2 menus as I have now), and I will provide you with the new testimonial order etc.
• The main jobs are creating a blog display on the home page, implement breadcrumbs (1-2 hour job) with these being provided to you in a clear document and rearranging the top navigation.
This job could be easily done in one or two day.
If you are Drupal expert, deliver immaculate work and always in time, if you always double check before you hand over the job, communicate very well and are responsible and want an entry into a long term jobs (all Drupal related) please send me your best rate/day so, I can interview you for the job.
Please apply only if:
1. You have a strong working ethics, immaculate track record in delivering high quality checked work
2. You have a long track record with UpWork (a minimum of 500 hours is required)
3. You check and deliver responsive on all small devices optimised for all searching browsers.
4. You are able to provide 5 references with previous work done (all will be checked)
February 5, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers