Looking for designer or developer with strong CSS and HTML experience who migrate a static site to the Hubspot Website COS. The current site is static and needs to be moved to the template system with with modules and templates. The current code is build int Jekyll with segmented Header, Nav and body content files.
I can provide a specific list of modules and templates for blog, page and email, but I would welcome a specialist to help us translate our current design and content. The current sites is less then 10 pages. We need to get our developer, (me) out of the content management process.
You will initially work with me, but over time support the content and marketing of my Co-founder and sales team.
Here is our first take on deliverables and questions:
1. Do you prefer project vs hourly?
2. Do you work in a clients Hubspot account or do deliver uploadable templates and modules?
3. Do you start with a Hubspot template? or code it from the ground up?
4. Do you deliver mobules as well as templates?
We are in a bit of rush, could you start work in the next day or so?
- Homepage Tpl (page)
- How to Book Tpl (page)
- Become a Host Tpl (page)
- Nav Only with HTML (page)
- Simple Branded Email template (email)
- Blog Content Page (blog)
- 2 column with image on left. (module)
- 2 column with image on right. (module)
- Homepage Top Hero Unit. (module)
- Homepage Bottom Block (with iPhone) (module)
- Homepage Two Column Block. (module)
- Homepage Three Column Block. (module)
- Team Member Block. (module)
I welcome a Hubspot users perspective. And welcome if you pushed back on this list.
Hours to be determined
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers