A Web Developer needed to re-design a current website
I am looking for a web developer with with experience coding Wordpress themes and plugins to redesign an existing page into Wordpress platform. The position will entail:
1. Theme Development to Wordpress
2. Plugin modification
3. Ability to set up hosting environment and load Wordpress and plugins
4. Basic Graphics knowledge to create designs
I look for someone who’s skilled and can take responsibility quickly. In addition:
1. Good working knowledge and experience in WordPress, HTML and CSS
2. Ability to build new Wordpress or Drupal sites
3. Technical knowledge for maintaining websites
4. Basic on-page Search Engine Optimization knowledge for coding
5. Good command of English
6. Should be easily contactable by email or Skype
How to apply
Please send me your resume and short (max. 1 page) cover letter along with samples of your work. In the cover letter, please include:
1. Your relevant experience for this project
2. Your proficiency with English
3. What the best ways to contact you are
About me / About project
I am individual person involved in social groups (sport clubs, parents' society, etc) looking for some help in web design projects and development.
Current project is about re-designing a static website and making it easy to update with information like events, announcements, etc. or uploading files, creating basic forms to send a message, leave a comment, etc.
The website should be easy to read (be light), should be in one language (English) and most of the text files and images should be re-used with possibility to add new features like slide show, banners, etc.
Project could include functional design or could be limited only to developing according to the given high level design - it depends on the experience of the candidate and availability.
The project should be delivered quickly.
Both fixed price and T&M are possible.
As a second step the webpage could evolve into a system, in which registered users would have their personal profiles and communication with defined users of the service. The second step is theoretical now and should not be considered - but it's good to know it to avoid re-building the system completely in the future.
Skills: graphics, on-page, english, design