I'm creating a new poster printing website. I have found a printing drop shippper which will print my work automatically if I FTP over an XML file and the print ready PDF.
I require a WooCommerce plugin (WordPress) which will populate an XML file then FTP this file to a printing dropshipper. This will also select a print ready PDF file which will be stored on the same file as the web server.
To provide an example of what I require:
I upload a new product which is a poster of a sunflower. This poster is available in 3 sizes (some in more, other in less). So I create 3 variants and I will (with your help) add 3 print ready PDF's of the sunflower (large, medium, small) to the variants.
When someone buys the sunflower in small. Then it will populate an XML file (attached) an schema below. This file and the PDF will be FTP'd to the dropshippers server. I then want an email sent to me to confirm the successful upload with the report included.
1. Each product variant will need to have an associated PDF file. (This PDF will need to be stored in a private secure folder)
2. On purchase, populate a new XML file
3. FTP the XML file to the drop shipper FTP server (server username and password will be provided)
4. FTP the correct PDF variant of the product
5. Send a confirmation email to me (the site admin)
Optional extra in the future
6. Change the status of the* order in WooCommerce to 'Printing'
I am looking for a mix of experience and value