Today we are migrating a old Volusion site to a new WordPress site. We have completed 2/3 of entering the products from the old Volusion site. The new site should have all the products entered in by this weekend.
The issue we have is that we built the menu in the new site a little different than as the old site. We have realized the products we have entered are not showing up in the front end of the new site. (they do show in the backend products area).
I suspect this is a category problem. Can you take a look and give us a quote to configure this issue. If you are interested. Please contact me and I will get you the URL's to take a look at the new and old site. We need this job to be done NOW. Please contact us ASAP