Formula One Marketing is seeking to fill a position for a virtual web developer who is well versed in Word Press. The selected individual will support our Word Press clients through the development of new websites built on the Word Press platform and support change requests for existing client sites that use Word Press.
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- 1 to 3 years of Word Press experience and a verifiable portfolio.
- Experience migrating word press sites from a development server to a live hosted environment.
- Experience with Word Press, social media, and EDI plugins for Word Press
- Graphic design and SEO experience a plus
- Fluent in English (read, write, and speak)
- Photo and video gallery experience.
The selected individual must be able to begin work on new assignments within 24 hours unless otherwise agreed upon with your supervisor. No work is expected to be completed on Sundays unless you are behind in meeting deadlines.
The selected candidate will be awarded an initial training contract that may include support of a site and the development of another website. Upon completion, the candidate will evaluated for a long standing contract for the same work as detailed herein.
You must have prior oDesk experience and a portfolio.
Sorry no agencies.
Skills: design, english, video, training